Mentoring, Classroom, and Private Lessons!
"Teaching you to be the photographer you want to be."
Photography lessons and mentoring is available in all shapes and sizes. Whether you are just starting out and want to learn to use your new DSLR/Mirrorless camera or if you want to take your photographs to the next level, I can help you understand your camera, improve your photographs, and create the images that you envision.
• Do you want to learn to use your new camera on manual mode?
• Do you want to take photography from a hobby to making money!?
• Do you want to learn to edit your photographs and refine your images?
• Do you want to better understand light, composition, and how to elevate your images?
• Do you need guidance on goal settings, personal project inspiration, or how to grow?
• Do you are feeling uninspired, stuck, or in a rut and are looking for guidance and inspiration?
Then, let's get started!
Available Class Formats:
- Group Classroom: 10 or more students available for an in person class
- Virtual Group Classroom: 10 or more students for an online class.
- Private Lessons: Hourly class. Commonly held weekly.
- Virtual Private Lesson: Online Hourly Private Lesson
- Mentoring: 1 on 1 empowerment to reach specified goals.
Intro to Photography
Photo Editing 101 - Lightroom
Photo Editing 102 - Photoshop